Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving!

Yes, I took a picture during the prayer



Aunt Frances and Vin



























Okay, first I apologize for the delay in posting. (mostly I apologize to Lisa Shay since she has
faithfully been checking for updates :) We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. We headed down to NC for a Mitchell Thanksgiving. It's been five years since all of us have been together

and there have been quite a few additions since then. In total there was 14! I know this is an elementary sentiment so please bare with me but I find it amazing and beautiful how families grow. From 5 to 14! Just blows my mind.

Jason and Andrea so graciously hosted us at their house in NC and Dad Mitchell headed up the making of the meal. The meal was incredible and our time together precious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! You're back. I was worried, but then Andrea told me you were actually in NC. So, you're off the hook. hee hee.
Yes, I supposed I am addicted to blogging. I love keeping in touch that way, it's effortless. Well, until it comes time to post, right? I'm overdue myself and feeling a bit better, so I'll have a new one up soon enough.

Autumn said...

Oh man... i'm getting turkey cravings all over again just looking at those pics. What a huge blessing to be with your family this Thanksgiving! I'm soo thankful you updated your blog! heh heh... ;)