Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Forgot to Post this One - Halloween Parade 2007


This is the adorable Isaac. He was trying his hardest to pull his stroller. Poor guy, the wheels were locked.


Dad's and their boys.

Waiting for the parade to start.

Vin trying to grab my hot cider.

I just love the tail!

Vin chewing on Isaac's toys.



Isn't he adorable!


Playing trucks together.

Starting to get cranky.

Wish I could say Vin enjoyed the parade but he started crying a few minutes before the parade began and then he fell asleep shortly after. It was during his nap time so I'm not sure what we were expecting. Anyway, we had a great time with our friends Tim and Amy and their adorable little tiger, Isaac.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Awww... looks like you guys had a blast. I want some of that warm apple cider too! Such cuties Vin & Isaac are!

BTW ~ I love Vin's ferocious Dino shirt - ohhh veryyy scarrrry!

Anonymous said...

angello--love that tigger costume. Where did you find one your size? I thought you would have gone for something more "star wars"?
-flood