Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day at Indoor Playground with Them Itches

Jason, Andrea and the girls came up for Thanksgiving. One of the days they were here we went to a local indoor playground and oh my, did we have a good time! This particular playground has a series of tubes and rope ladders and a 42 foot slide that you have to climb up to a enclosed room that is up on the roof. The first time I climbed up with Vin and we went down together. I have to say half way through the slide I was a bit nervous since we were going at what felt like a break neck uncontrollable speed and I was nervous about how we would dismount without injury. Thankfully, the slide spit us out safely into a ball pit. Vin looked at me and said "more". And so we climbed back up and did it again and again. The adults were totally worn out by the end of our playtime but it was worth every aching muscle and sore knee that came the next day.







You can see from our glistening faces we all had a very good time.



Here is a pic of the first time Ja and Vin went down the Super Slide. You can see Jason's look of surprise at just how fast it was. Vin, however, knew what was coming and was in heaven.










Such a sweet smile.















Mitchell girls having fun in a glass bubble. I just love this picture.



Not sure what Luca was doing here. Maybe he thought these balls would make cool eyes. Or more likely, he was getting tired and trying to rub his eyes with them.







Mitch coming out of the Super slide




Throwing a ball at me while I took his picture. Just look at that expression on his face! This place really brought out the kid in all of us.







Luca was very busy exploring
























No comments: