Friday, September 26, 2008

Monster Butterflies

Anyone else tired of looking at the freakishly closeup of butterflies? Yeah, me too. I'll try to change the background this weekend. Sorry, the tickers are staying. They help me keep track of how much more time I can procrastinate with getting the baby stuff out and organized. You know what I always think of when I see the countdown clock for Luca- that Johnny Cash song "25 Minutes To Go". If you don't know this song it's because you probably don't have a child who is obsessed with Johnny Cash like ours is. Most disturbing is when I was driving into the city to pick Jason up one night and I had Johnny on for Vin. I heard soft giggling in the back seat. "Cocaine Blues" was playing and Vin was cracking up after each verse. He especially liked the part when he says "Shot her down because she made me slow. I thought I was her Daddy but she had five more." and "I can't forget the day I shot that bad b**** down." Oops. Didn't know that was in there. I think Vin was probably laughing and cheering because the crowd does on the CD. Or we have a really sadistic kid. Whatever, the case that song has been removed from Vin's playlist. Anyway, I'll try to post "25 Minutes to Go" on the blog so you can enjoy. No doubt, it will be uplifting for all. Hey, look how long this paragraph is. Ridiculous.

2 comments:

Lori Mlynarski said...

You are definitely related to me, you are cuckoo kid :-) Love this blog, and tell Vin cousin Lori said to tell Mommy "I gotta be me"!!

jdangello said...

Hi there! I'm glad to see you are finally embracing that we are related. :) Love ya cous!! Miss you guys so much