Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Pics!

Our computer died (the hard drive went) so after much $$ and work we are now back online. Here are lots of pictures from our trip to NJ for our annual Pollyanna Christmas party.


Rin meet Vin! Hahahhaha. Okay, I'm tired and silly. Sorry for the bad rhyme there. Anyway, we finally got to meet Rin who is Rhianna's (my cousin on my Dad's side) new little girl! We only had a few minutes with her but she was adorable!



12/23 We had breakfast with Autumn, Michael and little Ms. Ada. They were in town visiting Autumn's folks for the holiday. I'm so glad we got to see them if only for a brief time.
Vin and Ada - I love the look on Ada's face in this picture. As you can see she is making Vin blush from the attention.

Mamas and their babes


Dads and their kiddos (note: they did NOT want to pose for this picture)



Autumn and Vin


Ja and Ada


I love this pic - Ada was "talking" to Vin. Vin was very confused.


Distracted kids

Becoming a little ham!



POLLYANNA PARTY 2007!!

Jason played Santa for our family Christmas party this year.


Brooke liked him...


Matthew liked him...


Vin did not


1 comment:

Autumn said...

Merry Christmas Angellos!

It was soo wonderful seeing you guys in Mt. Holly this year! I just am more and more amazed at how big Vin is getting and soo handsome! I love the pics of the kiddos on the bench and I love seeing the dads with them too!