Thursday, June 28, 2007

First Tantrum

The Diez threw his first tantrum today. The cause - - plums. He hates them & I’ve been trying to get him to take them. I had a “good” idea, I tricked him by giving him sweet potatoes to start with. He loves sweet potatoes so when he opened up wide I snuck a spoonful of plums. When the taste hit his mouth he squealed, arched his back, and threw his head back so far he almost flipped backwards out of his bumbo seat. I was pretty surprised by his reaction. I actually said “no” to him. It was my first reaction and I felt bad but he stopped his little fit and looked at me quizzically as if to say “What is this NO you speak of mama?”


Check out this side by side of Ja and Vin. I think they look identical from the nose down.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That kid on the left looks like he could turn out to be a good looking gentleman.

angello

jdangello said...

And indeed he did!
-Dia

Flood Family said...

put the kid on the right in a star wars tshirt and a darth helmet, and you've got yourself a perfect match.

jdangello said...

Or, give him a shot of steroids and a singlet and he'll look like a flood.

Autumn said...

you are right... they bear an uncanny resemblence!

Anonymous said...

Totally twins, I say! Separated at birth :)

Love it,

Momma Gum