Sunday, April 19, 2009

Some pictures of our relaxing Saturday night.




























































Don't those eyes look just like Vinnie's?

















With all the craziness going on in our house lately it was awesome to spend our Saturday lounging around- just the four of us. Unfortunately, I was having a tough day health wise and we ended up in the ER again last night with yet another anaphylactic attack. Happily, it didn't evolve into the full blown attack that it was a week ago but it was bad enough. The doctor told us last night that it takes awhile for the medications to start working so hopefully once that happens we can avoid these episodes all together.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Dia!

These pictures are so precious! Luca and Vin are adorable- you have such a beautiful family!

I'm so sorry to hear you ended up in the ER again. We are praying for you and that these drugs would start kicking in soon!

Love you!
autumn

Andrea said...

Looking at the pictures, all I could think of is how precious simple moments like those are!
The boys are so adorable and happy; I want to just reach through my computer and squeeze them:)

Then when I got to your message, my heart just sank... in my humanness, I wish there was something more I could do but pray, and yet, I know that that is a silly thought because only God has the answers and comfort you need... so just know that J and I are fervently praying and waiting for more updates...
Love you, sis!

Anonymous said...

Dear Dianna & Family,
I am so sorry to hear about everything. My children have updated me with your blog and I was able to read about your disease. We are praying for you so much and I wish I could be there for you. Know that I might not be able to write on this blog all the time but I am praying for you dear! This news breaks my heart and I want you and Jason to be strong for each other. We love you so much! May God put his healing hands on you and your family. You can not get through this alone! We love you and will continue to pray for all of you. the power of prayer is amazing. I absolutley love the pictures of the boys too!!!! thank for for doing this blog to keep us updated, we miss you terrible! keep smiling dear the lord is watching over you!

hugs and kisses,
Aunt Debbie & Family

Lori Mlynarski said...

Relaxing is so much fun isn't it? None of us do it enough, looks like your boys like to strip down for their chilling out day's huh?

Sorry you ended up in the ER, stay strong sweetie, allow that healing medicine to take over. I hope you will feel it's power soon. Love Lori