Thursday, March 27, 2008

Okay, okay!!

I am renewed in my blogging energy! Thanks everyone for letting us know you are out there!

Umm.. err.. I don't have a pic for today.. Let's see.. I'm sure I can dig some up from this week. Here we go!



So can't make out much but here is a recent U/S pic of the baby. You can kinda see the little arms sticking out.


Jason will probably not be happy about me posting this semi-nude picture of Vin but his "bits are covered so I think it's fine!


Vin and Isaac playing on the steps at Tim's (who is Isaac's Dad) b-day party. No, we did not match them on purpose.


Getting in everyone's way playing right by the door. I'm just now noticing that Vin's diaper hangs out in every picture of him crawling. Hmmm.. maybe it's time for me to get him some longer shirts.

7 comments:

Autumn said...

I see the little arm buds! Awww, such a cute little bean in there! Grow Baby Grow!!!

As for Vin and his lil' bud Isaac, well they are just adorable sporting their orange attire.

I have the same issue with Ada's diapers hanging out of her pants. I've been putting off buying new clothes- I guess i need to move into the 24 month category, but yikes- she's not even 17 months yet. I think I'm going to try a local consignment store. I just don't know what to do with all the old clothes she no longer fits into... man it really adds up!

Anonymous said...

hey there! I'm here...i'm checking in too. I don't know how i missed all these posts...esp. the one asking for confirmation. good grief. and I call myself a blogger! ei, yi yi. I think what happened was there was some posting lull. When that happens on blogs I frequent, i tend to not check as often. oh dear. please forgive me and keep the posting coming! i love it. I love the u/s pics and Vin is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

autumn, if you're planning on more children then put your "old" clothes in a kitchen trash bag according to size and season. ie. 12-18 mos. summer. then put as many of those bags in a large rubbermaid container with a piece of masking tape on the side and top indicating contents. I found this to be VERY helpful! Hope that alleviates some of your problem. Lisa, mother of 3 boys...all shapes and sizes.

Flood Family said...

I think the new baby has Daddy's muscle tone in his arms.

Unknown said...

Someone tell Autumn to wait till she knows what the next little Shaw is, eh? Oh, good - nice advice, Lisa Shay :-D What a good "chat" we've got here...
Anyway, Vin's lookin' grrreat, Momma Gello. And love the little beaner. What a miracle! And if you're having a girl and Tum's having a boy - well, there's a perfect clothes exchange right there, Ladies.

Lots o' love,
Momma Gum

Anonymous said...

get used to the butt crack .Its a man thing and it has been going on for generations

Autumn said...

Thanks for the great tips Lisa!