Saturday, March 8, 2008

Expecting!!!


It's early but because Jason and I are TERRIBLE at keeping secrets we are spilling the beans... We're pregnant! I'm on progesterone supplements again for the first trimester and so far I'm feeling much better than I did at this time with Vin. However, we still have quite a few weeks left in the first trimester so we shall see. I just went to the Dr. and had it confirmed on Thursday. Due date is 11/6 but since we are doing a repeat c-section, if all goes well, we'll have the baby sometime in the last week of October. If you think about it please keep us in your prayers as we go through the turbulent times of the first trimester.
Love Dianna!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

Yahoooo!!!

Congratulations you three on the newest lil' Angello! We are soo excited for you and are keeping you in our prayers for a smooth and healthy 9 months!

We love you guys!
Autumn, Michael, Ada & Newbie

Momofboys said...

Yeah!!! Congrats to your family:) Seems that you and my sis Rosanna are on the same path...well, hers will be a bit closer together...say less than 13 months!!! Vin will be a wonderful big brother and you guys are already great parents! Thanks for sharing the news:) I'll pray for a safe pregnancy. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh guys! that's terrific news!!!!!! praying for everything to go smoothly.
thanks for the great post.