Friday, October 19, 2007

Autumn and Ada Come to Pitts for a Visit!!

Autumn and her little girl Ada are in NJ visiting family and made a detour out to Pittsburgh for a few days to visit us. I'm so bummed that their visit is over but I'm so glad that they made the journey out to western PA. I had such an awesome time with my bud and felt like my heart was breaking when I had to say goodbye to that precious little Ada.

Wednesday, 10/17
Asleep after a ride home from airport



The beautiful Miss Ada


Vin saying hi to Autumn


Thursday, 10/18

Phipps Conservatory - we took the kiddos to Phipps Conservatory to check out the Chihuly Gardens and Glass displays.


Autumn and Ada





This was one of my favorite garden/glass displays

Stroller talk




Chihuly glass display



Enjoying a wind chime that was hanging in one of the outside gardens

Miraculously they both took a nap in their strollers!

BATH TIME!!!
Vin was thrilled to have a friend during bath time!

Just in case your curious as to why there are daisies all over Ada - this photo was edited to remove baby nakedness.

Just plain drunk with fun



Such a little cutie!


Friday, 10/19

Watching Baby Einstein on the laptop.


Thanks you two! Can't wait till the next time...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! So lucky! Looks like you guys had a blast! Can Autumn and Ada come home now? I'm tired of watching Baby Einstein by myself.
-Mister Shaw

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love your blog template? Is it a download from the Internet???? I'm ever in search more tricks and stuff. I tried to down load an EAGLES template, but it wouldn't successfully load. sigh...

Oh, cute, very cute pics of the little ones visiting.

Autumn said...

Yay! I love seeing all these happy pictures! Thank you again for opening your home to us. We had such a wonderful time hanging around and exploring Pittsburgh with you.

Vin is such the little charmer. I feel soo blessed to have been able to see and interact with him at this age. You guys are doing such an amazing job!!!

P.S. thanks for helping me get Ada to enjoy bathtime in the TUB. She loves it now- I've been giving her one every day since we've been back. :)

jdangello said...

I'm so glad you guys made the trip. Oh and I meant to say a public thank you for saving our choking Vinnie. After that incident I haven't got up the courage to feed him any other finger foods aside from Cheerios. For those reading this: Vin started choking on a chunk of apple I gave him to gnaw on. I left the peel on (oops) and I think this started the choking process. And would you believe at the very time he started choking I was telling Autumn how I didn’t exactly know what to do if Vin started choking on something (hey, that CPR training was a few years ago now). Autumn quickly grabbed him and when he started to do the silent choke she put him over her knee and gave a good few whacks to dislodge the apple. Vin cried for a bit afterwards but was otherwise unscathed. Poor little fellow! Autumn, I'm soooo glad you were there to show me what to do. You are the bestest pal!

jdangello said...

Lisa, I know I'm always on the prowl for new stuff for the blog as well. I even tried to install that cool doodle pad you have on your blog but it wouldn't work. Drats!!! I got the code for this template from this website: http://www.finalsense.com/services/blog_templates/natures_flowers_templates.htm

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness thank you Autumn for saving our Vinnie. I don't know how badly he was choking, but they say in the CPR class you have to be checked out by a doctor after something like that. Just a worried cousin here, sorry!! Lovely pic's and Dianna you are right that Ada is a beauty, Vin use that charm on her, ;-) Love Lori