Friday, October 5, 2007

And We're Back!!!

Vin and I went on a long vacation to Savannah, GA to visit Jason's Mom and baby Sis and then up to NC to visit my Mom & Dad and Brother and Wife and Kids and... I think that's it. We did a combination of flying and driving and Vin did excellent through it all. We had such a wonderful time it was hard to come home.

Dad saying goodbye and giving last minute instructions to Vin before our flight.


This is a pic of Vin on the plane ride down.

Meeting his Grandma Kelly for the first time. He was still making silly faces at his Aunt Panda in this picture.


Aunt Panda (Amanda). She is going to hate that I published her Panda name on this blog. Sorry Sis.


Sleeping with his beloved Gymbo the clown. We hate this puppet but Vin is enamored. He fell in love with it from his Gymboree classes. I think Gymboree brainwashed him.

Bonding time with Grandma



First meeting of Aunt Panda. I don't know how this picture ended up down here but this is where it will stay.



Now we are in NC.


Uncle Mitch driving the boat and Mackenzie helping out.

MumMum Mitchell and two of her grandaughters: Mikayla and Mackenzie

PopPop Mitchell



This in on the way home after a long day at the lake. You can't see it in this picture but Vin and Madilyn were also asleep.

Vin and his cousin Madilynn.

MomMom and Mackenzie.



Aunt Andrea with a sleeping Madilynn strapped on.


Mikayla

5 comments:

Autumn said...

Yay!!! At last! I've been going through some serious jello blog withdrawal.

That is soo cool that Vin did so well traveling. I'm constantly amazed at how adaptable they are.

I Love the pics of Vin on PopPop Mitchell's lap- his expressions are soo cute! I also love the pic of him hugging that gymbo clown- scary though that thought is... Oh the cuteness!

Mitchell said...

It was so great to have you and Vin stay with us. Can't wait to have you guys back in November with Jello this time. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Dianna, it was great seeing you. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see your handsome son. He sure is a cute one! I'll check back often to see what's up with the Jellos...take care.

Anonymous said...

holy crap, lisa shay. i check this from work now and again. Do the Shay's have a blog?

Angello

Anonymous said...

Yep! That's right Batman! Holy Crap, it's Lisa Shay. Here's our blog address: http://the5ncshays.blogspot.com/ I had asked Andrea to give me your blog address when I found out you had one. I'm hopin' that alright with y'all.