Monday, May 24, 2010

An Evening Visit to the Beach, Sat 5/15









Fully clothed and dry







Luca had a little too close encounter with the surf. As expected for May, the water was frigid so we had to take his wet clothes off.
He didn't mind.









Loving life





















Here we are doing what I thought was "observing the majesty of the ocean" when really Luca was just scheming on how he could get away from me and plunge himself head first in the surf









A good shot of my reaction after Luca took ANOTHER "accidental" spill in the water, soaking the last dry diaper I had in the diaper bag. Drats! As punishment we made him run around naked; which of course, he LOVED!









1 comment:

Momofboys said...

that picture of luca naked is priceless...lol....the song "born free" kept running through my mind...kids love to run in the nude =) we love the beach too and so do my kids can't wait to get our toes in the sand and the water!