Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Jenn Comes to the Rescue!


Carter and Vin











Check out these cabinets! I wish I had taken before pictures. She's good isn't she? She should be a organizing consultant.


After seeing Jenn's immaculate kitchen cabinets and closets I begged her to come and help me get started down the road of organization. And she came bearing many organizational gifts; pot and pan organizers, chrome shelving for the garage, a label maker (oh my gosh is that thing addicting) and storage containers of every kind. She came on Thursday and left Friday early afternoon. She sent me to bed Thursday night and was up till 3:00 a.m. Friday morning organizing our kitchen.


Jenn we are so overwhelmed by your help and generosity! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

2 comments:

Momofboys said...

that is AWESOME!!! can you send her over here too...lol!!!

Autumn said...

Way to go Jen! You Rock!!!