Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Family Get Together at Aunt Deb's


Vinnie, I just love those big brown eyes!



Mom-Mom holding Scarlette and Aunt Debbie with Luca. These two are so cute together.



Beautiful Scarlette


Uncle Mitch holding Madilynn and Aunt Andrea with Louie








Luca LOVED his cousin Mikayla.

Jason, Andrea and the girls were in town this past weekend for a wedding. On Friday I dropped the kids off at Aunt Debs to hang with their cousins and Aunt Andrea, while Mitch took me to Univ. Penn for a doctor's appointment. I sure was glad to have my big bro with me for the appointment. I really liked this doctor but they are very far from where we live. But the good side is that they are close to family in So. Jersey. I don't really want to get into the details of the appointment but here are the highlights - They referred me to a hematologist/oncologist at Penn for a second opinion regarding the results from the bone marrow biopsy, I started on another new medication, and we are going to start the process to get me down to the National Institutes of Health in MD.


1 comment:

Momofboys said...

i'm so glad that andrea and mitch were able to be there for you...God is so good to have worked it out for them to be here! i'm so glad the appointment went well....praying for continued guidance in all of this...love ya sweety!