Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mama's Day - Greasy Biscuits and Sweet Memories



Making pancakes






Breakfast fun



Walking to church












Walking home from church



AT THE PARK



First time in a swing.



Liking it at first



"Enough swinging. I'm tired. Put me to sleep!"



"Are you kidding me with this swing stuff? I said I'm tired!"



Much better...




















































Doing a little pre-picture clean-up. Jason decided to capture the torture on film.
































































Vinnie 2007






Vin on the same slide 2009. Baby, you sure have grown. Stop this Train!




For Mothers Day this year Ja and Vinnie made me whole wheat sugar free pancakes - mmmm.. But seriously, they are good. If anyone wants the recipe I might give it up for a small fee. Anyway, I had my tasty pancakes then we went to church. After church and nap time it was time for our annual Eat KFC Mother's Day picnic in the park. Yes, that's right - KFC! I love KFC and can only get it this one day a year. First, because it's terribly unhealthy. I wish that was a real reason but it's not. The real reason is because Jason worked at KFC in high school and despises their food.


I enjoyed my greasy disgustingness (as Jason calls it) and we all had fun playing at the park. Thanks Jason, Vinnie and Louie for a great Mother's Day!!


Next, may I suggest "Eat Taco Bell Birthday Picnic" for my birthday in August? Hey, a girl only turns 31 once.

5 comments:

Momofboys said...

HAPPY BELATED MOTHER'S DAY DIANNA! It was so nice to see pics of you healthy and enjoying your beautiful boys (including Jason =)

Autumn said...

Sweet KFC! Love this serious of family pics - especially of you two attacking each other on the swing set! Looks like you guys had such a fun day. :)

Autumn said...

hurr hurr, i meant series (not serious) of family pics. Doh!

Unknown said...

As your former English teach, let me just say - excellent detail, delightful neologisms (created words - shades of Dr. Seuss), and the exuberance of it all. Your musings are just so darn fun to read!!! :-D

Hugs,
MaGum

Andrea said...

These are SO great!
I especially enjoy the ones of you and J on the swings:) Always great for parentos to still clown around