Sunday, October 26, 2008

10/25/08 Halloween Parade

















Exploring the inside of the firetruck




A bit cranky











Well, it was rainy but we braved the elements yesterday to take in our local Halloween Parade. Tim, Amy and Isaac came over for breakfast and then we walked up to the parade together. Aftwards we stopped in at the local firestation where they were allowing the kiddos to play on the fire trucks and explore the station.

This will probably be our last post before our c-section on Tuesday. My Mom came in from FL this morning so everything is now in place for Luca's arrival. Ja and I are really excited. We'll update when we can.

3 comments:

Flood Family said...

Best Wishes.

Autumn said...

We love you guys! You are in our thoughts and prayers!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Vin has gotten. The kids look so happy on the firetrucks! I remember when Jason and I got to fire the firehose at Philly Invasion! I hope the new little guy is doing well.