Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Idlewild!

Jason took the day off yesterday and we went to Idlewild (a local amusement park) with Tim, Amy and Isaac. It was a day full of fun and Vin is still recovering this morning. Here are some shots from the day. I think Vin's favorite time was in the waterpark, which we didn't get any pictures of. It's just too hard to lug a camera around in a waterpark.



Fun in Storybook Forest























Jason taking Vinnie down his first slide of the day

Where did Daddy go?

There he is! Silly Daddy!



I think I had just as much fun as he did.
He didn't like this one so much. Tried to climb back up to Jason.



Amy and I taking the boys down the slide


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A great day at the park. The Angello's look happy and healthy. Makes me want to be there with you guys.

Love, Dad

Momofboys said...

Looked like such fun! I've heard of that place. Is is the one with all the great children's stories? So nice that it is close enough to you to enjoy!

Anonymous said...

OMG that looks like a wonderful park and Vin is at the perfect age for it, good one MOM AND DAD!! And a ball pit the parents can get in I WANNA GO. Love Lori

Anonymous said...

Happiness over-load I can see that in all of you. Dianna love the color match with Vin. Does Dad where that color blue? We will wait and see. Love Mom