Friday, May 23, 2008

Teething Woes and Trips Out

Oh my word, I had no idea how painful teething could be but Vin sure is letting me know all about it. Motrin and Orajel aren't the miracle cures they were when he got his other teeth in. I think it's because he is getting in molars and they seem like they are WAY more painful. Vin likes to teeth in multiples so not only is he getting his top molars but he also decided to start on his bottoms as well. His gums look like a war zone and he's been very clingy. He can't eat and isn't sleeping well (maybe he's in love, ha ha). Oh, please little molars please come in already and stop the madness.

So to take our minds off of teething troubles we went to the Carnegie Science Center with Isaac and Amy Wednesday morning and then to Chuckie Cheese with our Gymboree friends in the afternoon. I thought the kids would be kinda young for Chuckie Cheese but they loved it! Here are some pictures from our time there.

Carnegie Science Center - these were taken with my cell phone so the quality isn't great

Isaac and Vinnie


"Yeah, I'm soaked. Whatcha looking at?"



Sweet Isaac




Using the funnel to dump even more water on his head


Sheer water madness


Chuckie Cheese

"Who is this Barney character and why is he in my face?" Vin did not take his distrusting eyes off of Barney the entire ride. I think he kept expecting him to do something.


Zoey and Vin playing the toddler version of ski ball


"Now the secret to this game is..."


Having a blast throwing with Ella. They were surprisingly good. That is, until the end when they decided to start throwing the balls everywhere including at their Mommies and innocent bystanders.


"Mommy my teeth hurt!"


"And I don't like this ride."


Riding the carousel with Maddy and Zoey



Those darn teeth again!

6 comments:

Momofboys said...

Hello Dianna, I hope it's okay I've been peeking in on your blog from Lisa's and I've enjoyed seeing little Vin grow up. He's a precious little guy! I hope those teeth come in quick so he can be relieved of this yucky pain. I hope you are doing well with your pregnancy.

jdangello said...

Hi Claudia! So glad to see you here! I peek in on your blog as well. :) I've been feeling much better preggo-wise. Our big ultrasound is in two weeks and hopefully we can find out the sex. We are hoping for pink...

Momofboys said...

I love checking different friends and family blogs...it gives me a piece of their life! I was blogging but stopped because I was doing the kodak albums and it was just too much but I might just start blogging again. So glad to hear that you're feeling better. I know it must be tough with a little guy running around and teething and all the other stuff that comes with a toddler! I hope it's a girl too...Rosanna just had hers and her second is a girl...they are excited since their first is a boy:) You'll have to post that one!! Love ya!

Autumn said...

So sorry to hear you are suffering - Vin! Looks like your momma gave you an awesome day out and about. These pics are great. Hope those teeth break in QUICK!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what wonderful pictures !! One "old timey" cure for teething was whiskey....seeing my son with a beer in his hand makes me think that wasn't the BEST way to go....jes kiddin sonny boy !! Love y'all,
Ga Grama

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy really looks to be suffering with those teeth, I hope it get's better really soon. Love you Lori