Sunday, January 20, 2008

Our 10th Anniversary!


Are those wrinkles I see on those smiling faces???


It started snowing so we felt inspired to snap a few of the courtyard.



Ja and I celebrated our 10th on Thursday. We had the entire day and evening to ourselves (our good friend Amy watched Vin for us). We renewed our vows in the morning with a very casual but meaningful ceremony with our pastor. Then it was off to the art museum - how nice to really savor the pieces without having to attend to the child. After dinner we caught a movie and then went to a local cigar pub to enjoy a cigar and a drink. It truly was the perfect day! Our day of romance however, ended with the worst migraine attack I've had to date. It started shortly after we got home and lasted through Saturday. Fortunately, Jason stayed home from work on Friday to take care of Vin and helped me however he could. I just can't imagine how I would have done it without him. Now that's love!

5 comments:

Autumn said...

Happy Anniversary you two!

I can not believe it has been 10 years already! It sounds like you had such a beautiful day! I'm so sorry to hear about the migraine attack- it sounded brutal. I'm so glad knowing you have such an amazing husband to help you through it.

Flood Family said...

I'll save the sarcasm just this once...

Congrats.

paul and shannon

(When's Robert Goulet-Santa coming back? Can I book him for next Christmas?)

Unknown said...

Way to go, youse guys :-D And they said it wouldn't last (Who?!) Not me... So proud of you, through so many trials and testings, AND through so many apartments! What a dedicated team. And as a migraine sufferer, I can totally attest to Jason being a blessing when you most needed it. May you have many many more and show this culture how it's done.
Big hugs and lots of love,
MommaGum

Autumn said...

I'm sure my mom means many more years of happy wedded bliss, not many many more migraines... hee heee... ok, i'm being a smart alec... (I love you mom!)

Anonymous said...

Wow ten years with Jello you should have a lot worse wrinkles, hee hee just kidding you know I love you Ja. Congratulations on the anniversary.

What a nice day, and a bummer ending, but I'm sure you guys will make up the lost time (wink!)

Love Lori