Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Peter and the Wolf - Pittsburgh Symphony Tiny Tots Concert


Meeting Ja in the lobby of his building with two very tired boys after the concert. I don't know why I'm standing that way.






Last Thursday I took the boys down to a Tiny Tots Concert. This is a free concert the Pittsburgh Symphony puts on for children under 3 years. They offer it as a free community event and I was so excited to take Vin. I was so excited in fact, that I decided that instead of driving downtown I would take the train. It was the day we were having wind gusts of 40-50 mph so that made things interesting.


The symphony did Peter and the Wolf which is a childhood favorite of Jason's so it was neat for Vin to experience it. He made it about 30 minutes into the performance before falling asleep on my lap (Luca fell asleep as soon as we sat down). So I had both boys sleeping on me in a theatre where it felt like it was a thousand degrees, hence my dewy appearance in the picture above.


After the concert we walked over to Jason's building and met him for lunch.


A very lovely outing indeed!

1 comment:

Momofboys said...

that's great that you took the opportunity to go with the two little ones...i can't say i would have been that brave!!